A customer list is a valuable company asset. Customer lists form the cornerstone of CRM marketing programs. Too often these lists are out of date and are not well maintained.
Beach List Direct offers full data processing services for the mailing list and database marketing industries.
Featured services include:
National Change of Address processing is a service licensed through the USPS to help deliver the mail to over 50 million Americans who move each year. NCOA processing identifies who has moved and provides the new address to keep your files up to date. The service identifies moves up to 48 months back and our turn around time for processing most files is 24 hours.
PCOA (Proprietary Change of Address) can be used in conjunction with NCOA to discover even more change of addresses that can be used to update your mailing list.
The PCOA file is a compiled file that is created from multiple, private companies and sources.
Approximately 26 sources are used in creating the PCOA file which contains over 150 million change-of-address records for the past 4 years.
DSF2 (Identifies Deliverable Addresses and Specific Addresses) is a data file that contains all domestic addresses serviced by the U.S. Postal Service®. Each address is a separate record on the file that conforms to all USPS® addressing standards.
The individual address records include ZIP + 4®, Carrier Route, Delivery Sequence, Delivery type and Seasonal Delivery information. This process helps reduce the amount of undeliverable-as-addressed (UAA) pieces, which saves clients money, and results in more efficient mailing programs.
When you request a mailing list to be processed through LACS you receive:
- Address standardization on all input records
- New converted address when returned from LACS
Telephone Number Append
Telephone Append Services allow clients to add Telephone Numbers to their current database files for both Residential and Business Telephone Services.
Files are continuously updated to ensure accurate data. Matching technology ensures the most accurate phone numbers. Confidence Level Assignments allow for loosening or tightening of your phone match are also available.
Reverse Telephone Append is available for those clients who need names and addresses matched to phone number files.
Automatic suppression of the DMA/ANA Do Not Call List and the National Do Not Call List is available as well.
Duplicate names on your list are a waste of printing, postage and money. Merge/Purge cleans up lists based on individual name, address, household or customized criteria.
Typical jobs include:
- Merging multiple lists into one master file, while removing any duplicate names.
- Creating a multi-buyer file – names that occur in at least two or more input lists (based on your criteria).
- Creating a household only file – only one name per unique mailing address.
- DMA/ANA Do Not Mail file suppression.
Data Append/ Data Enhancement
Data Enhancement can increase the value of your data and allow you to:
- Fill the gaps in your database
- Customer profiling: Add data to gain a better understanding of your customers and prospects
- Fine-tune your marketing and customer service efforts
Based on specific segments of a listing –name, address and telephone number–data can be enhanced by appending missing pieces of data for more accurate and complete records.
Data Appending Services:
- Reversematch – Reverse Appending – appends name and address data using an area code and phone number as the search criteria
- Addressmatch – -appends name and telephone data using a street address and Zip Code as the search criteria
- Area Code Appending
- ZIP and ZIP+4 Appending
Data Enhancement Services:
- Demographic Data – gain greater knowledge of who your customers are and target prospects with similar characteristics by selecting from more than 350 data elements based on census, household, lifestyle and consumer respondent data
- Firmographic Data – add company-specific data to your business lists with Standard Industrial Classification Codes (SIC), Contact Name, Title, Employee Size, Sales Volume and other business data elements
Maintaining an up-to-date and “clean” database is essential for remaining compliant with federal and state regulations and removing invalid data from your database. To assist you, we offer a range of suppression processing services:
Suppression Data – Removes or flags Do-Not-Call (DNC), Do-Not-Mail, and others.
- FTC’s National DNC Registry
- State DNC Files
- ANA/DMA Telephone Preference Service (TPS)
- ANA/DMA Mail Preference Service (MPS)