Images of rescued animals who are frightened and in pain can be heart wrenching and disturbing, and that is where Dedicated Animal Welfare Donors step in to lend a much-needed hand. Devoted to funding animal welfare on all levels — rescue and protection, healthcare and medical research, disease and injury prevention, and humane rights for animals and wildlife — Dedicated Animal Welfare Donors are the ever-giving audience targeted by domestic and wildlife animal non-profit organizations.
The animal welfare donor gives money to show their support of The Five Freedoms:
– 1. Freedom from Hunger and Thirst – by ready access to fresh water and a diet to maintain full health and vigor.
– 2. Freedom from Discomfort – by providing an appropriate environment including shelter and a comfortable resting area.
– 3. Freedom from Pain, Injury or Disease – by prevention or rapid diagnosis and treatment.
– 4. Freedom to Express Normal Behavior – by providing sufficient space, proper facilities and company of the animal’s own kind.
– 5. Freedom from Fear and Distress – by ensuring conditions and treatment to help avoid mental suffering.
Source: Direct Mail