The Human Rights Donors mailing list consists of dedicated advocates of the basic rights and freedoms that belong to every person in the world, regardless of where you are from, what you believe or how you choose to live your life.
What are human rights?
- The right to equality and freedom from discrimination
- The right to life, liberty, and personal security
- Freedom from torture and degrading treatment
- The right to equality before the law
- The right to a fair trial
- The right to privacy
- Freedom of belief and religion
- Freedom of opinion
These Human Rights Donors regularly donate to human rights causes and organizations that promote these basic rights which are based on shared values like dignity, fairness, equality, respect and independence.
Source: Direct Mail Donors